Our experience in the medical device industry can help you get your product to market. PS Partnerships are here to provide you with confidential advice on materials, regulations, suppliers and supply chain security … all of which are critical in the production and manufacture of a regulated medical device.
Drawing on our experience of supporting companies to become a valuable part of the medical device supply chain, PS Partnerships can support you in identifying supply chain opportunities, training staff to understand requirements and enhancing your management system to meet the requirements of ISO 13485, the medical device industry’s most widely used international standard for quality management.
How we can help:
- Support and training for companies wanting to supply the medical device and pharmaceutical industry
- ISO 14971:2019 risk management support and training
- Material selection
- Reducing environmental impact
- EU MDR & MDD (UK MDR 2002)
- Process audits for medical device manufacture
- ISO 13485 quality systems
- Supply chain selection and de-risking your supply chain
- Failure analysis
If you are looking for support in understanding more about your medical device, the plastics you use or how to enter the medical device supply chain
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help.