Title goes here…
GAIN THE CONFIDENCE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS
Standards have long been used to improve the quality and performance of products, strengthen resilience and reduce risk. In highly regulated sectors they are key drivers in meeting regulatory compliance, managing pollution, ensuring safety and supporting positive relationships between stakeholders, consumers and customers.
Standards, certification and accreditation help businesses reduce costs, increase productivity and access new markets, impacting the overall company performance.
PS Partnerships can support the development and implementation of your management system, guiding you through the process from choosing a certification body to system design, continuous improvement and ensuring compliance with the introduction of procedures, processes and policies.
Your management system shouldn’t be a tick-box exercise with a set of processes and procedures that your employees find burdensome and hard to manage. With many years of experience simplifying and streamlining management systems, our systems are designed to be adopted and make continuous improvements to your business.
How we can help
- Environmental systems (ISO 14001, BS 8001)
- Quality systems (ISO 9001, ISO 17025, ISO 13485)
- Health and Safety systems (ISO 45001)
- Medical Devices (ISO 13485, ISO 14971, Medical Device Regulations)
- Information Security (ISO 27001, GDPR)
- Homologation and automotive certification
- Process audits
- Remote support and audits