Plastics and Medical Devices training held on-site for one of our network partners
The course, carried out over two days, covered:
- An introduction to plastics used in medical devices
- The properties of plastics
- Introduction to injection moulding
- Introduction to EU and UK medical device requirements
- Application of risk management to ISO 14971
- Designing with sustainability in mind
We had some great feedback from all the participants.
PS Partnerships offer in-company training courses, workshops and seminars customised to the individual needs and requirements of your business around your time schedule.
We can come to your site (just like we did to Haughton’s new premises in Stafford) so less time is spent away from the business and reduce your teams travelling time. Alternatively, events can be hosted at your preferred location or at our training facilities in Shrewsbury.
If you would like a course, workshop or seminar to be run at your site or a preferred location and cover your specific products, materials and services get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent training topics we have delivered include:
- Quality and risk management
- Internal auditing to ISO9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 13485
- Improving sustainability and reducing environmental impact
- Medical device regulations
- Plastics technology
- Designing with plastics