Manufacturing & Engineering REDUCE RISK, IMPROVE EFFICIENCY AND MAXIMISE INNOVATION
At PS Partnerships we work with our clients to provide industry technical, risk and compliance advice.
Our projects in the manufacturing and engineering sectors cover:
- Implementation and maintenance of quality and occupational health and safety management systems (ISO 9001, BS EN ISO/IEC 80079-34, ISO 45001, ISO 13485)
- Implementation and maintenance of environmental and energy management systems (ISO 14001 AND ISO 50001)
- CE and UKCA marking compliance, including identification of directives and standards applicable to your products, CE/UKCA list of requirements, technical file compilation and audits
- Risk management, including assessment and analysis, evaluation, treatment and control and review
- Regulatory reviews to prepare a matrix of relevant and applicable regulations, standards, directives, legal and industry requirements
- Technical documentation reviews, audits and compilation
- Support for ATEX, Machinery Directive, Low Voltage Directive and EMC requirements
Material selection, failure investigations and feasibility studies for plastic materials and products
Regulatory support and consultancy for businesses in highly regulated industries
Manufacturing & Engineering What our clients say!
“PS Partnerships worked with us to guide us through ISO9001 certification for the first time. Suzanne was thorough & very helpful to us, and our inspection went perfectly.
Suzanne is also working with us to update our Technical Files, and clearly has a strong grip on all of the current legislation brought in for the new UKCA certification requirements.”
Managing Director, Igniters Combustion Engineering Ltd
WE ARE THE EXPERTS
Our technical and regulatory skills support businesses to reduce risk, improve efficiency and maximise innovation to ensure projects are compliant and successful.
The engineering and manufacturing sector is bursting with innovation, but there is often a gap between product development and understanding the regulatory and other requirements needed to get a product to market. Our services focus on making that process as simple as possible.
We apply our extensive technical knowledge and expertise to help you navigate the compliance process, from regulatory review through to risk management and analysis and preparation of technical documentation.
Get in touch
SPEAK TO OUR
Need help, have a question or want to visit … call us on 01743 612050 or click the button below.