We can support you with:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 13485:2016
- ISO 17025:2017
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 50001:2018
- ISO/IEC 80079-34:2018
- PAS 510:2021
- ISO 27001:2022
Development, Implementation and Ongoing Support
Your management system shouldn’t be a tick box exercise with a set of processes and procedures that your employees find burdensome and hard to manage. With many years of experience simplifying and streamlining management systems, our systems are designed to be adopted and make continuous improvements to your business.
PS Partnerships can support the development and implementation of your management system, guiding you through the process from choosing a certification body to system design, continuous improvement and ensuring compliance with the introduction of procedures, processes and policies.
How we can help:
- System design and implementation: Structured method for implementing a management system to ensure businesses reach their compliance goals
- Development of tailored systems: We recognise that each business has different requirements and tailor our help accordingly
- Transition to new standards: Identify and address areas to be met, understand requirements and what the changes mean, align systems with the new standards
- Certification support: Choosing a certification body and guiding businesses through the process – ongoing audits to maintain systems
- Industry support: Quality, environment, health and safety, medical devices, construction, manufacturing and engineering
- Risk management: implement risk management processes that comply with regulations and international standards.
- Audits: internal, legal compliance, process, system and vertical audits
- Gap analysis: We often start with a gap analysis to find out where you are now … and provide recommendations of how to close the gap and a way forward for achieving certification.