Bespoke IN-COMPANY TRAINING
PS Partnerships offer bespoke in-company training courses, workshops and seminars designed to meet the needs of your business, at a time and location to suit your operational requirements.
Partner with us to develop the skills of your employees, grow your business capability, increase resilience and maximise your potential.
Learn from industry experts on topics such as:
- Quality and risk management
- Internal auditing for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 13485
- Improving sustainability and reducing environmental impact
- UK and EU Medical Device Regulations
- Plastics technology
- Designing with plastics
If you would like a course, workshop or seminar to be run at your site or a preferred location and cover your specific products, materials and services get in touch at email@example.com.
DELIVERED BY EXPERTS
Some recent examples include:
- Introduction to ISO 13485:2016 for a Class I medical device manufacturer
- Introduction to ISO 14971:2019 and risk management for medical devices for a large pharmaceutical company, carried out on Teams for employees, many in different time zones
- Ignition Hazard Assessment training for an Ex Product manufacturer
- ISO 13485 and internal auditing for a supplier to the medical device industry
- Plastic materials training for a product design agency
- Materiality workshop for a chemical company
- Sustainability workshop for a chemical company
- UK and EU Medical Device Regulations for an orthotics manufacturer
Training course enquiry form
Enquire about any of our training courses by filling in the form below and we’ll get back to you
IMPROVE SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE AND ADD VALUE TO YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
PS Partnerships provide introductory and advanced training courses in regulations, standards and polymer materials and technologies for product developers, manufacturers and their supply chain. We provide:
- Face-to-face training
- Online training
- Customised training programmes to meet your specific business needs
- Workshops and seminars
- Training gap analysis
Courses and workshops are prepared after discussions with you, ensuring that learning outcomes are agreed. Your team can bring along their questions, problem projects or issues and discuss them in a confidential environment.
We know people do not want to be just lectured at, participation and contribution is encouraged from everyone.