We can support you with:
- Carbon reduction plans
- Pellet loss prevention
- Environmental and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategies
- Risk management
- Net zero strategies and implementation
- Materiality assessments
- UN Sustainable Development Goals strategy and implementation
- Overcoming regulatory barriers
- Design for recyclability
Reducing environmental impact
PS Partnerships works with businesses to build sustainability into their products and services.
We provide the science and know-how for businesses who want to become net-zero, improve their products environmental profile, keep ahead of environmental legislation or become recognised as an environmental leader in their market.
From guidance on implementing sustainable initiatives to material selection and material loss prevention strategies our experts provide support for companies looking to reduce the environmental impact of their products.
How we can help
- Support in identifying more sustainable materials with lower environmental impact
- Implementation of ISO 14001 (environmental) and ISO 50001 (energy) quality systems
- Identifying and prioritising the most important sustainability issues to an organisation and its stakeholders
- Development and implementation of ESG and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategies
- Carbon accountancy for products and services
- Pellet loss management, gap analysis and compliance support (Operation Cleansweep and PAS 510:2021)
- Navigating the impacts of environmental legislation
- Customised training to increase knowledge and awareness in plastics, sustainability and how to manage their impact
Sustainability What our clients say!
“Fauna & Flora have had the pleasure of working with Paul and Suzanne at PS Partnerships on a number of occasions – initially on the development of the worlds’ first, international standard for plastic pellet handling which was published in 2021 by the British Standards Institute and more recently to compare industry-led pellet handling requirements and certification schemes with minimum requirements adopted by the OSPAR Commission.
PS Partnerships were excellent to work with – friendly, approachable and thorough. The outputs were clear and informative, meeting our needs and the objectives set.”
Senior Technical Specialist, Fauna & Flora International