Training …FOR RISK AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Our training courses support businesses and their employees increase their knowledge on risk assessment, risk management and quality management.
Courses can be customised to suit your business needs and schedule … from introductory through to development level, and run remotely or face-to-face.
Tell us what training you need … or we can work with you to identify where the knowledge gaps are in your organisation and put together a customised training programme specific to your business.
GETTING THE BEST FROM YOUR MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Implementing an accredited management system can increase profits, reduce risk, kick-start growth and cut costs. This training course will help to ensure you are getting the most of your management system … and that is is used by your employees and workers and isn’t just a tick box exercise. The course is available for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 13485 and ISO 27001, and includes:
- Defining targets and goals
- Communicating with employees and other stakeholders
- Driving continual improvement
- Auditing and non-conformities
- Risk management
- Performance management
QUALITY MANAGEMENT FOR MEDICAL DEVICES
Quality management is the foundation for medical device manufacturers to maintain their regulatory compliance, achieve confidence in their products and drive improvements and effectiveness.
This course includes:
- What is quality management in the medical device industry and its importance
- Introduction to ISO 13485:2016
- General requirements and documentation
- Resource management
- Product realisation
- Measurement, analysis and improvement
RISK MANAGEMENT FOR MEDICAL DEVICES
An effective risk management process is an integral part of medical device design and manufacture and is a vital aspect of the lifecycle of your product.
This training course covers:
- Introduction to medical device risk management;
- EU MDD and EU MDR;
- Risk analysis, risk evaluation and risk assessment;
- Risk control and residual risk;
- Overall residual risk and
- Risk management review
- Production and post production activities.