Training Plastics training by the plastics experts!
Our plastics training courses support businesses and their employees increase their knowledge on plastics, polymers, medical devices, regulations and environmental sustainability.
Our courses can be customised to suit your business or schedule … from introductory through to development level, and run remotely or face-to-face.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can tell us what training you need … or we can work with you to identify where the knowledge gaps are in your organisation and put together a training programme specific to your business.
Navigate the confusing maze of legislation, regulations, targets and industry initiatives to improve the sustainability of your products and processes and reduce your impact on the environment.
The course covers:
- Understanding plastics, sustainability and how to manage environmental impact of plastics
- Tackling plastics sustainability: Strategies for recyclability and using recycled material
- Addressing plastics and environmental sustainability across your supply chain. Targeted at companies wanting to manage their supply chain more effectively and make more environmentally sustainable purchasing choices.
Fundamentals of Plastics
Develop the skills and knowledge of early stage career employees and new members of the team or support internal knowledge development into new areas with our fundamentals courses.
- Introduction to plastic materials and their properties
- Material selection
- Polymer product manufacturing
- Environmental impact
Introduction to Plastics in Medical Devices
Medical devices range from simple devices such as syringes to highly sophisticated machines and equipment.
- The use of plastics in medical devices
- Their properties
- The material selection process
- Risk management
- Regulations and standards
Plastic Materials & Product Development
Understanding plastic materials to support product development and achieve cost-effective, robust and regulatory compliant designs.
- Material selection methodology, types of thermoplastics and their strengths and weaknesses and mechanical properties
- The golden rules for injection moulding and cost reduction strategies
- Meeting regulatory requirements and building environmental strategies for design
- Using finite element analysis data in your product design